I think of myself as being very easy to buy for, I like lots of things! However, I also know what I don’t like. According to my partner I’m easy to buy for myself, however when it comes to other people buying for me I’m too fussy – He may be on to something here. With this in mind I thought to myself what would I actually like for Christmas? Below are a few of my ideas which hopefully will give you inspiration for your Christmas shopping.
I’m also planing on doing a post for Food and drink gifts and gifts for him but let me know if there’s anything else you would like to see! In the meantime pop on a Christmas Playlist and have a scroll through the ideas below…
- Skin Care Gift Set from Neal’s Yard – This particular gift set is for all skin types. I am a huge fan of Neal’s Yard products, they smell amazing! This particular set is £25 and includes a beauty balm, a facial mist, a serum and a white tea face mask. The product sizes are enough for 10-14 days and so are the perfect introduction to this brand.
- This Christmas Cracker from Caudalie is a bargain for £10 and contains a Micellar Cleansing Water (30ml), Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet (15ml) and Vinosource Quenching Serum (10ml)
- Garnier Skincare Tissue masks – pack of 5 for £9.75. Includes: Garnier Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Hydrating Face Sheet Mask, Garnier Moisture Bomb Sakura Hydrating Sheet Mask, Garnier Charcoal and Algae Hydrating Face Sheet Mask, Garnier Moisture Bomb Green Tea Hydrating Face Sheet Mask, Garnier Charcoal and Black Tea Hydrating Face Sheet Mask
- The Body Shop – The Body Shop have a wide range of cruelty free products which are perfect for gifting. A particular favourite of mine this year is the Almond Milk & Honey range – it smells divine! If you search Almond Milk & Honey on the website then the entire range will come up. The prices range from £2.00 (for the shower cream) to £40.00 (For the ‘Ultimate’ collection). For a midrange product the Festive Picks XM18 is perfect. It includes; shower cream, body butter, hand cream, soap and a bath lilly all for £20.
- Lush – I am a huge fan of Lush but quite often cannot justify spending the money on it therefore I love getting Lush products as Christmas presents. There are a wide range of Gift Sets on Lush’s websites, or if you’re feeling adventurous you could even choose your own items and create a hamper at home. My favourite Gift Set is the Snow Fairy Set. This set includes a jelly bomb, a reusable bubble bar, shower gel and body conditioner.
I love Jo Malone which is why I think this cologne collection would be the perfect gift! For £70 you get 5 of their colognes. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with anything from Jo Malone!
Scarves – I have two scarves to choose from here, one from FatFace and one from Oliver Bonas.
- The second option from FatFace is an ivory colour adorned with shiny silver stars. This one is just a pretty but not quite as bold as the first option.
- This scarf from Oliver Bonas almost came home with me this weekend until my partner reminded me that I own approximately 5 billion scarves. This gorgeous navy scarf is covered in lots of gold dots, perfect for catching the light and sparkling.
Earrings are another one of those things that I love but would never treat myself to. At Christmas every Pandora store is full of people queueing for last minute presents. The options below, however are not Pandora. I had a bad experience with some Pandora earrings that were bought for me – I had an allergic reaction and Pandora informed me that it was possibly because some of their products have traces of nickel, they then refused to refund or exchange the product. Ever since this I have not purchased anything from Pandora. Below are two options, one pair I love and the other I own.
- The first pair from Swarovski are underrated but still very sparkly. They’re the perfect combination being subtle but not boring all for £45.
- The pair that I wanted to recommended were these, however they are listed as unavailable on the website. I have owned these for almost two years and not a day has passed where I have not worn them. GoldSmiths do, however have some similar ones online here for £100.
Boots – I’ve been very reluctant to include these boots on this list as I want them so badly and am scared that they’ll go out of stock before I can afford them! At £149 they’re quite a splurge.
- Set of 6 pastel coloured Le Creuset espresso mugs for £65 – This is probably my favourite thing off of this list!
- This water bottle comes in 3 different sizes with the prices ranging from £20 to £30. Whilst I love this flamingo pattern there are loads of others to choose from – take a look here.
I hope this gave you some ideas for your Christmas Shopping! None of the links provided are affiliated. Happy Christmas Shopping!